Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Another Supersafe Login failure

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Chatterbox

I've paid for Supersafe for many months but have not been able to activate it although I think it used to work. When I've downloaded F-Secure it wants a user name before I can request a new password. I don't know what user name I used before but suspect it was linked to my freeserve email address which is now discontinued. Please show me how to get a new user name so that I can finally access something I'm entitled to.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi malcolms216, I can get this sorted for you. I've sent you a personal message once you've replied I'll be able to get the login changed for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

I am just installing Supersafe, it insists that I login to complete the setup but I haven't created an account and the chat people say I have to post the problem here

Highlighted
Popular Poster

I am just installing Supersafe, it insists that I login to complete the setup but I haven't created an account and the chat people say I have to post the problem here