Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersafe login problem

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

I can access my Talktalk account, but when I attempt to login to the Supersafe boost with the same details, a message of incorrect login is returned. I have tried the reset option to no avail. 2 separate conversations via the chat function plus telephone call has not been able to resolve. How do I remedy this issue?

Highlighted
First Timer

I wasn't receiving the email to reset my password.  I use Outlook but when I logged on to my emails via TalkTalk there in the spam folder was the email.  When I moved this to the 'Inbox' it then appeared in my Outloook account so all is good now.  Techincal helpline and live chat were no help at all 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Tahrjh, I can sort this for you. Please add your landline number to your community profile so that I can access your account. I've also sent you a personal message with the security questions. Please reply to that and be able to get this fixed in no time. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.