would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Not had an email from F-secure for supersafe add on

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Gord75
Popular Poster

Hi i'm hoping someone can help me out.. I went live with talktalk fibre yesterday and have gone through all the step's from the help page and even tried the reset password but still have not received an email from F-secure. From what i've read from other post's sometimes the supersafe boost doesn't link to your account for some reason, I'm not to tech savvy and need some help

Community Team

Hi Gord75, I've had to remove the boost and will add it back once the removal completes. 

Community Team

I've added the boost back onto your account. You should get the emails in the next hour or so. 

Gord75
Popular Poster

Thank's Ady for your help and getting back to me, i've just checked my emails and still not had anything yet come through from F-secure so will give it a bit longer/check in the morning (fingers crossed) Just wanted to say that the last email you sent me mentioned the £2 charge for protecting 8 devices, I was only after the free one for my laptop.. If the extra has been added no worries I'll knock it off after. Cheer's and again thank you

Community Team

Ok that suggests that another email address is set to be your login for SSB and not the login I'd set. I've sent a request to the third line team to find out what address is being used. Once I have that information we can run through security checks and then I can change the email address for you. 

Gord75
Popular Poster
Ok thank you Ady
Community Team

You're welcome, I'll post back as soon as I get a response from the team. 

Gord75
Popular Poster

Hi Ady, Just wondered if you've heard anything yet from the team? 

Community Team

Sadly not and I've sent another request since and had no reply to that either. I'll send a chaser and if I hear nothing this afternoon I'll try an alternate route.

Community Team

Hi Gord75, I've got to change the email address attached to Fsecure for you. In order to do that I need to check security with you. I've sent you a Private Message please reply the necessary answers and I'll get this sorted for you. 

Community Team

Thanks for confirming security. I've changed the email address and resent the welcome mail as well as forcing a password reset for you. 

Gord75
Popular Poster

You are a legend! had a bit of trouble with the install freezing while deleting avast and zone alarm so shut everything down and used revo uninstaller to get rid of the two and installation went through.. All sorted 🙂 Thank's for all your help Ady very much appreciated

Community Team

You're too kind and you're very welcome. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted.