Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Re: Installing F-Secure

10 REPLIES
paulineholden9
Popular Poster

Hi. I'm trying to reinstall f secure but I can't go any further than the log in as I don't have a password as I have deleted original email.can you help please 

Anonymous
N/A

@paulineholden9

Hi - it looks like you re-posted on someone elses thread. I have moved your post to a new, dedicated thread where an OCE is more likely to see it. I have also escalted the thread to the OCE's workflow queue.

These forums are not real time and the OCEs typically work “normal” office hours and usually not weekends, so it can take a short while for new posts to be actioned, longer at busy periods (and around weekends). Post are answered oldest first and the response time is obviously OCE workload dependent.

But if you can hang on an OCE will pick up this thread and have a look at your problem.

It may save a little time if you can check that your personal information is up to date (name, landline number and an alternative contact number are the key pieces of information), just select the link below :-

Personal Information.

Have you tried the forgotten password link :-

F-Secure Sign In.

fr8ys
Community Star

Your login in and password should be the same as that for My Account. 

Have you changed passwords recently? If so try your old one. 

If you are still having problems please post back and I'll escalate for you.

I see @Anonymous has already escalated so if you still cannot access please let us know

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
paulineholden9
Popular Poster

Hi, tryed account password, but still can't access

Anonymous
N/A

Hve you tied the forgotten password link ?

But if you just make sure that your personal details are up to date, then the OCE will be able to have a look at all your account settings to resolve the issue.

Community Team

Hi paulineholden9. I've resent you the welcome mail and set it to password reset. Let us know how you get on.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

paulineholden9
Popular Poster

Hi Ady,

thanks for your help, everything is working fine now!

Community Team

You're very welcome. Thanks for posting back to let us know.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

GlenT55
First Timer

I have the same issue. I get error message "incorrect log in details" so I cannot log in to F-Secure or get a password reset.

GlenT55
First Timer

I too have this problem and get error message "incorrect log in details". I have tried password re-set but this doesn't work.

fr8ys
Community Star

@GlenT55, Please start your own thread so the oCE can help you.

Thank you.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.