cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersafe Boost supended

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi TillyG, I'm sorry that this still isn't sorted properly. The order has completed, but hasn't the system hasn't updated the Fsecure servers. I've contacted the product manager and Fsecure to request that Fsecure side of things is corrected to 8 user licence as soon as possible. I expect to hear back this morning. Please don't try to make any more changes until I've posted back. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

OCE_Ady

I'm still trying to get this sorted for you. I got it escalated then those involved all disappeared. I really am trying to get a fix for you. In the meantime if I were you I'd make a complaint to the CEO team. You'll find all the information you need to do that in the complaints code article. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

TillyG
Participant

Thank You I will take your advice and raise a complaint. Please can you confirm that you still intend to follow this up though so that I havent got to start again from the beginning?

OCE_Ady

I'm all over it and will continue so to be until this is sorted for you. 

OCE_Ady

Hi TillyG, please check your safeavenue. You're now showing 8 user licences available to you. I'm really sorry that it's taken so long to get this fixed for you. 

TillyG
Participant

Not too sure what you mean by safeavenue but have tried to access my account. Dashboard will not load it says handling error and will not load page. Is this a new problem or are the 2 connected. I am truly fed up now.  

TillyG
Participant

OOps please ignore earlier message from today. I have now managed to login to my account and have set up cover on another device. Yippee - Thankyou Ady for your assistance and determination!! 

OCE_Ady

You're very welcome. I'm delighted that I was able to get this sorted for you. 

OCE_Ady

Hi TillyG, is everything still going ok? If you need anything please let me know. 

TillyG
Participant

All going ok Thanks. Good of you to check.

OCE_Ady

You're very welcome. I was just concerned about the delay in getting you sorted.