Mobile support

For any questions about your TalkTalk mobile service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk's 'Free' Sim Card

grandadnas
Team Player
Message 5 of 5

I took advantage of the free offer of a sim card for my mobile phone as a jesture of good will following the cyber attack. When I go into my account and study the data relating to this simcard I notice the following- My plan length is only showing one month and not the 12 as stated by TalkTalk when the offer was available. Can TalkTalk confirm that the card deal is for 12 months and what happens after the 12 month period as I have seen elswhere on your web page that a free sim card of the same type that I have is available to existing simple broadband customers for free on a ! month rolling contract. Is this true. Can the OCE please reply to this to confirm

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

josephuppiniyil
First Timer
Message 1 of 5

Talk talk management team informed me that they sent my free sim 2 weeks before through royal mail, they will put these sim in your mailbox.  But until these moment I didn't get any sim card. Please do the necessary arrangements. .thaxx

0 Likes

chelsea boys
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

Hi how do you get a free sim card has when i joined they said i was intitled to one but i still not recieved it so what do you do to get one thanks

grandadnas
Team Player
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for the news, will sit back and relax now until 12 months time

0 Likes

bestmanx3
Philosopher
Message 4 of 5

The SIM is a 30 day rolling contract but will remain free for the 12 months offered and according to http://help2.talktalk.co.uk/about-your-free-customer-upgrade they will contact you when the free period is due to end to discuss your options.

Community Terms of Service========“Please read"========Community Guidelines

MVC_sig_pomo_baz.png