cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile support

For any questions about your TalkTalk mobile service.

canceled mobile sim well over a year back and still getting charged

badmood
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 22 of 22

oh come on , what is going on here , i phoned and canceled my sim card well over a year back and i am still getting charged £3 a month ? WHY, Tried to phone about it and just get hung up ?..

I need this sorted , i will go to the bank and see what they will do to stop this scams from you..

You will know from your records that the card has not been in service for a very long time, Please fix this asap..

0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21

Message 1 of 22

Hi @badmood 

There is a credit now showing on your account, you can request a refund via My Account. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 22

Hi @badmood 

Sorry that this is still ongoing.

The notes on the complaint indicate that the credit will be transferred from the mobile account to the broadband account where a refund can be processed. 

I will chase this up with the agent that you spoke too in March. 

Message 3 of 22

And as previously stated , i did contact them and still getting messed about ,WHY ?.  Why do they not just refund me instead of all the lies ?. I should not need to persevere they said all was done but nothing was , They get their payments every month with no problems , i do not lie to them , so why do they do it to me ?.. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 22

Sadly, as previously advised, the support team here do not have access to mobile accounts and thus are unable to help. You weill need to persevere by contacting them directly. 

0 Likes

badmood
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 22

Well the saga continues , Complaints actually phoned me , told me my refund would be paid in to my account , Well still waiting ?, had 4 email requests for feedback over the last 2 weeks but no refund that i was promised , so quick in asking for feedback when case is not closed , how can i give feedback for something that has not happened ? .. So where is my refund to my account ? How long is this going to go on , more lies and broken promises , you never fail to take my money so why fail to refund ?.. 

0 Likes

badmood
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 22

Another update on this ongoing refund circus , Contacted complaints , i had just over £68 refund in my account for ages , and could not get to it, every time i phoned i got more excuses or put on hold and never answered , now that refund has gone , vanished and complaints said i do not have a refund i have a 0.00 account . So where has my refund gone , they STOLE IT from my account , why ?. Why is this happening , why do they treat their customers like crap , lie and hack them off . Sick to the back teeth with this bunch of clowns will never trust them again.. just a bunch if rotten cheats...

0 Likes

Message 7 of 22

Hi badmood

You need to call us and ask to speak to the mobile team to request a refund, unfortunately we don't have access to mobile accounts on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 8 of 22

Well sick to the back teeth of the LIES , tried to phone chat etc, keep getting told i will get a phone call in 2h hours or up to 2 days, WHERE is my phone call , i keep getting asked for feedback on how well they answered my calls and that all was sorted , but NOTHING done , Money shows in my account but can do nothing with it ?.. So what kind of cowboys work for TT ? does antone knwo where to go from here , they take my money every month , Why is this refund not just used to pay my bill ?... why is it just sitting there , and why will no one phone me to sort it out, and why do staff on phone and online just hang up but expect me to leave them feedback ?.  

0 Likes

Message 9 of 22

HI badmood

The mobile team will need to do this manually , you will have to call again. 

Sorry for any inconvenience.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 22

I've never used Talktalk's mobile service so can't see any equivalent display, @badmood, but I know that if, for example, people have left Talktalk broadband and stopped their Direct Debit, it's been possible to get a cheque issued for the refund due.

As your Direct Debit is only set up for Broadband and no longer connected to mobile billing, you may need to request this solution, either by using Chat or callling 03451 720044 after 9am.

Remember that Arne doesn't have access to mobile billing, so try these options first. He seems to be away just now, so let us know how you get on with that and we'll see if he can offer any further help if necessary. 

Further information:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Requesting-a-refund/ta-p/2205206

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 11 of 22

Ok Thanks , I have now found a refund on mobile , BUT can not do nothing ? . It shows on main page bills  mobile dated 15/10/23, i click on bills and get my broadband bill and nothing else ?. When they canceled the mobile they deleted all my mobile bills etc , i do not have anything in bills apart from broadband , So what or how do i get the rebate .

thanks..

0 Likes

Message 12 of 22

Check transaction history in your mobile billing, @badmood.

Talktalk doesn't send refunds directly to the bank account. 

0 Likes

Message 13 of 22

Resolved ? Well here is an update , eventually got through to complaints , and was told i would get a rebate ?,  the thing is this so called rebate has never turned up , how long does it take to issue this ? .  Or is this just more pass the buck carry on ?.

0 Likes

Message 14 of 22
0 Likes

Message 15 of 22

If you read my reply on wedensday , you will see i phoned again and they canceled the sim, and i started a complaint, now when i go to my account all my sim payments are gone , why have they been removed ?.   I checked my bank payments and they all say talktalk mobile  not talkmobile ? .

So they canceled the sim and removed all the payment details ? why ?. this should be in my account how can they remove this ?..

0 Likes

Message 16 of 22

@badmood, there was no need to start the other topic.

Just follow up on here.

Did you read Arne's reply? He can't see the billing that you think is active. That's why he's mentioned Talkmobile (a completely separate company).

If you think it is definitely still with Talktalk try 03451 720044, daytime Monday to Saturday. 

0 Likes

Message 17 of 22

Well waited for the call from complaints , phone rang once then hanged up ? then 2 secs later i get a txt , we tried to contact you ?, what a bunch of clowns , you never tried anything , I tried to phone the number back but got a automated answer we missed you we will try again later ?, so again i will have to wait for another call and more than likely get hung up again , WHY do you do this ?... What a bunch of time wasters , you take our money fast enough , give us some help here , you have over charged me , Been a TT customer for years , but that needs to stop now .

0 Likes

Message 18 of 22

Hi badmood

I have gone back over the last 12 months and there are no Sim charges showing on your bill. 

Are you it is not TalkMobile which is a different company.

0 Likes

Message 19 of 22

I should not need to chase them up , i should not be hung up on when i speak to them , i should be able to understand what they are saying , Phoned again today and started a complaint , now i will see if i get a call back, they said they have canceled the number but no refund ?. they also said that they can see the number was not used in a long time , But still keep my money , they should not have taken it in the first place ,. poor coms and no proper English speakers , So hard to understand what they are saying with all that noise in the background ?.. Looks like it is time to get rid of TT for good , they do not listen to customers, they do not care about long time customers, they are just time wasters, just want our money and no help...

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 20 of 22

Hi badmood

You will need to contact our mobile customer service team on 03451720088

Unfortunately we don't have access to the mobile billing system

Sorry 

0 Likes