cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

My Account Sign In

GerryMac
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Hi,

Have read the blog regarding the above and last week I set it up..well I thought I had.

Went through all the instructions as supplied and then could not Log into any account. Even on my phone, with fingerprint security, I could sign into My Account but not the Community.

Yesterday I was posting on the Community ( without a login), which was strange. I had typed my message and looked and seen my Profile pic, which told me I was signed in. All this was done on the PC using Edge. Now on the phone it still wasn,t working on Samsung Browser but I tried to sign into My Account on Chrome and that let me log in. Again the same thing happened.. Had to Click Help +Support, then chose Community to get me on here. Now I have the Community page bookmarked.

This morning I tried again using the Samsung browser, initially signing into My Account, then following the same actions to get to the Community page. All working.

So a lot of running about, trying different things but finally got there.

I still use Fingerprint to Log into my account, which was not working when I activated SSO.

Hope that helps any existing members.

Cheers.

YNWA-JFT 97

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

GerryMac
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

Hi,

I hope so, but with the amount of Spam filling my TT In-box..from Mcafee Security to Screwfix and a 170 piece socket set, amongst others, I do wonder lol.

Cheers.

YNWA-JFT 97

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Hi @GerryMac glad you got it working! A bit more secure than before and should encourage the spammers to move along to somewhere else. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes