Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account, login problems.

Simonch
Team Player
Message 3 of 3

This is the third time of posting this cry for help and so far I’ve not had any response in the previous areas that I’ve posted in. Is there anyone out there who can help or at least point me in the right direction? It’s urgent as I need to change my email password due to a possible compromise. See below.

I'm unable to login to my account (I haven't logged in for some time) I just get a message saying: there is a technical issue please try later. I've reset my password, tried both my email addresses, used the link function to access and tried it on all my devices and I still get the same message. Please help. Thanks, Simon

Simonch
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Simonch
Team Player
Message 1 of 3

Thanks for your help.

Simonch

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

@Simonch, the only reason that you have not had a reply is that there is a queue for attention and your post hadn't yet reached staff.

Please stick to your first post, which is here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Billing/Can-t-login-to-my-account/td-p/2895700

I'll move the 2nd one you started out of the way and mark the one in this section as a duplicate.

There is no point posting multiple topics as it won't mean you will get a reply any sooner.

It can take a few days to get a response. 

DUPLICATE THREAD 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.