cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Activation link to Now TV add ons

GVtop
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I’m a returning customer and every time that my contract is up for renewal I have had to face the challenge of receiving the activation link for the NOW TV add ons. This month I have been over charged, again, after no receiving the link via email, the order has been rejected and an escalation had to be raised. 
Hope to get my money back but in the mean time is all up in the air…
Why has it  become such a hassle renewing a contract with TalkTalk/Now Tv?

4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

GVtop
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

Thanks very much!

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi

Our back end teams have completed any open orders on your account.

I can see you have called in yesterday.  A complaint has been raised for you and assigned to our Loyalty Teams who will now take this case forward for you, and contact you directly.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi

I can see our colleagues have escalated this for you however I have also raised an escalation to our development teams as there are a couple of open orders on your account preventing the order for the activation email from sending.

I have requested these orders are manually completed.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes