cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Android TV I only get sound but no picture on radio channels

safakram69
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Android TV, I only get sound but no picture on radio channels.

On my TV, Freeview shows channels so it's an issue through TalkTalk or Android TV.

I've changed my HDMI cable, still no picture on radio channels. Any fix?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

As my colleagues advise, it is now normal on a lot of devices for the screen to be blank, this is the same on my LG TV here.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Presentation sometimes changes with Freeview updates, @safakram69.

I only have a traditional Panasonic telly, so no Internet attached, nothing to do with Talktalk etc.

When I choose a radio programme I will see the channel listed briefly at the bottom of the screen:

1000001295.jpg

Then this:

1000001296.jpg

Finally the programme plays with a blank screen.  You are not missing anything  - it's just the way they currently "present" radio. 

1000001297.jpg

There were definitely Freeview updates in the past week or two. Not sure how universally these roll out all at once or staggered etc.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

safakram69
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

The radio logo should show on the channel

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Hi @safakram69 forgive me if I misunderstand but I would only expect radio and no picture. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes