cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Bad signal on TV box

Davidmatt
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hello

We keep getting a bad signal message  on our TV box intermittently and freezing of the picture. However if I attach the arial straight to the TV there are no issues. I spent an hour on the phone to support without any success. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

OK, keep an eye on things.  If it starts to happen again, try a box reset.  Press the button on the side 5 times to initiate a factory reset of the box.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Karl

Yes we have retuned and there are no splitters. The box kept freezing yesterday. I unplugged the aerial and plugged directly into TV and this was fine. The box is working ok today though. Not sure it's when the box has been on for a longer time?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

Have you tried retuning the channels on the box, did this change anything?

Do you have a single aerial cable going to the box, or do you have any splitters in place ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Davidmatt
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Hi Karl

It's a netgem N7950-T2C-8-AB2

Regards 

David Matthewson 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

What Model TV box do you have ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes