cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Broken remote control

Israa08
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 3 of 3

Hi,

Talktalk box remote control stopped working. Any advice how to get replacement 

Model: Huawei DN372T

Thanks

Israa Ali

XXXXX REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi @Israa08 

Talk Talk no longer provide those legacy box models and stopped issuing those about 4 yeas ago.

We are unable to provide a remote for these.  

You may be eligible for the new TV HUB, and if you give our customer teams a call, they can discuss options with you.

Thanks  

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

@Israa08, I've removed your phone number from public display. 

If you need staff support, put that sort of thing in Personal Information in the profile area. 

Go via your avatar; settings; drop down menu.....SAVE CHANGES. 

The remotes are no longer available from Talktalk as they no longer supply this box.

They would supply a different TV hub if you contact them, but it has different features. You'd need to speak to Chat (open on Sunday after 9am) or phone (Monday to Saturday) 03451 720088. They may require you to start a new contract. 

Box features:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Changes-to-TalkTalk-TV-Boxes/ta-p/3056129

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes