cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Cannot set up talk TV

Mahmoud21
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I just received a Talk Tv box however had not realised it was an android TV box. It is asking me to set it up using my android phone but I have an iPhone. I have tried to follow the instructions anyway by going on my google app and doing as it says, but it will not work. I have tried going on the website to look at the step by step guides too and cannot seem to find any information on this. I cannot get past the quick setup page. Please can you help me figure out how to do this or if this is even possible without an android phone.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi

The box can be setup without a phone, and this option can be skipped. You can then enter details manually, account info for google etc.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

The quick set up applies if you have an android phone.

I believe there is a skip button on one of the screens that allows for set up without an Android phone.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes