cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

DN372T

Arthur1966
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I have a DN372T box which I love.  I have upgraded my TV which does not have an outdated scart connection which the DN372T needs to get a decent picture.  I bought a scart to hdmi converter but that hasn't worked.  Can anybody recommend a work round to connect my DN372T to a TCL 50RC630K Roku TV 50" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR QLED TV.  I got the new hub which i am returning as everything I want to record is not on there and I don't want Google Assistant.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi

The DN372T does have a HDMI output and all you will need is to obtain a HDMI cable to connect the box to your TV.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

DN372T has an HDMI output on it already.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes