cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

HDM1 CABLE

Unbelievable1224
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

I am trying to connect my 4K box with HDM1 cable but have not got a port with HDM1

only HDM2 and HDM3 how can I connect the box

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi

You should be able to connect the HDMI cable from the box to any available HDMI port on the TV.  With the box switched on, use the source button on the remote to switch between the HDMI display on the TV.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Morning,

Thanks for the update. I'll ask Karl to take another look at this for you.

Thanks

Michelle

Message 3 of 8

I have tried every port and it won’t work in 2,3 and 4 as I don’t have a HDM1 port.

thankyou

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

I have tried connecting to other ports and nothing works

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi

have you tried connecting the box to one of these ports.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Unbelievable1224
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

I haven’t got a HDM1 port on the TV only HDM2 and HDM3

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi

you should be able to connect the box to any available HDMI Port on the TV.

Karl

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes