cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

ITV and all non ITV channels missing

monster33
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4
My disappearing channels problem.
It was just a temporary return as they disappeared again shortly after. All BBC channels are fine and Freeview tells me all channels are available at this address. Continual retuning just returns the BBC (26) channels.
On our laptops (wifi) no problems at all.
It`s weird.

Will the new box with ITVX get rid of the problem ?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Morning,

How are you getting on?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

One thing I found when I had an issue was I phoned a trusted local installer and discussed the issue before asking them to call in case there was a local issue they could advise on.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

WiFi plays no part in receiving channels. You must have a terrestrial aerial installed and attached to the box.

If you have followed the steps we previously advised, and checked your local transmitter (links in your original thread

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/TV/ITV/m-p/3063841#M188853)

Then you will need to consult a local aerial installer to resolve this.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes