cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Itv hub

kaz1967
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Ive just gone to Itv hub. It's saying end at the end of November. It say vist the talktalk community. I can not found anything if some other hub is replacing itv hub. I have a recording top box. So wonder what happens at end of November. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi

No, the TalkTalk entertainment option will replace the old TV charge.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

Hi

ITV are closing the ITV Hub at the end of November and they have decided not to bring the new ITVX app to the legacy youview boxes.

You may be eligible for one of the new 4K Streaming boxes that will support ITVX.  If out of contract, you will need to renew the contract. Also, TalkTalk entertainment would be added to your package at £5 per month.

If this is something you want to consider, give our Teams a call and they can arrange this for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes