cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Lost ITV Hub from 30th November.

JeanBowden
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

How do I get into ITV X.  My TV  is quite old.  

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

ITV made the decision not to bring the new ITV X App to some older devices, and this also includes the legacy TalkTalk TV Boxes.  This was a decision solely by ITV and outside of our control.

If you read our help article at ITV Hub closure - TalkTalk Help & Support

This will explain how you can upgrade to the new TV HUB.

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Reynolds2
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

thanks ,in that case i,ll live without it. 

0 Likes

Reynolds2
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

i cannot get itvx or itv catch up any longer

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi

ITV made the decision not to bring ITVX to older legacy set top boxes or smart TV's. This is beyond our control.

ITVX will not be available on older Youview boxes supplied by TalkTalk.

If you have one of these, you may be eligible for the new Streaming 4K TV Box.

Give our customer Teams a call and ask if you can have one of these.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

How old is "quite old?" As  long as it has a spare HDMI input you can choose from an array of plug-in devices such as Amazon Fire TV, or Roku, starting from around £20-30. Alternatively, you can sign up to TalkTalk TV at £5 a month and they will send you a box that will do the job.

0 Likes