cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

New talk talk box

Sharpepr
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Could anyone advise how long it takes to receive the new TV box. I had a new contract on 02/02 but haven't heard anything since.

Regards,

Phil

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

The main number is 0345 172 0088.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Sharpepr
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 6

Many thanks Karl,

I didn't consider that, especially as I was told the courier that would be used. Typically I requested a copy of the chat transcript mailed to me at the end bit never received it.

Just the job of finding a telephone number to use.

Cheers,

Phil

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

TV subscription is added at renewal, but as some customers already have  a TV box at renewal, one is only sent if the customer requests this.  Give our loyalty teams a call and request a TV Box and this can be added to your account and dispatched after a security verification check with you.

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

I'm unsure how to proceed - I received this in an email. 

Screenshot_2023-02-08-17-00-54-94_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg

 so expected to get a box - as how else would I get the talk talk TV (4k) without it?

Thanks,

Phil

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Did you place an order for a new box when you renewed the contract, this is not automatically issued.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes