cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

No power to TV youveiw box

acky1340
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Talktalk youview box not powering up'

Any ideas

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

It does sound as though the box has now reached end of life.

TalkTalk no longer provide these boxes, we stopped issuing these over 3 years ago now, so the box cannot be repaired or replaced.

You may be eligible for the new Android Youview TV HUB.  If out of contract you may be asked to renew, and there is a charge of £5 per month rental for the box.

If this is something you are interested in, give our Teams a call and they can discuss options and offers with you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

acky1340
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Hi Karl

Its a Huawei DN360T. When i push the power button on the back of the box the TV screen will flicker once but the blue light on the front of the box will not come on either using the button on the front of the box or the remote control.

Acky

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

If there is no power whatsoever, either the power supply has failed or the box itself has failed.

What model Box do you have ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes