cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

itvx

Brodie4
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

How do I get itvx now that itv hub is no longer available on my tv - I have a youview box ??

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5
0 Likes

noreenhusband
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

How do I get itvx

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi

ITV made the decision not to bring the new ITV X App to some older devices, and this also includes the legacy TalkTalk TV Boxes.  This was a decision solely by ITV and outside of our control.

If you read our help article at ITV Hub closure - TalkTalk Help & Support

This will explain how you can upgrade to the new TV HUB.

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardware. The logo has been updated from the old Hub one but it does not work.
TalkTalk no longer provide boxes that record but do supply boxes that are basically streamers and have the update ITVX on them. The 4k box can record via a usb stick, but only has one tuner so you can't record a Channel and watch another.
You might find it best to retain your box to record and invest in a Roku or Amazon fire stick which also include other free to view apps such as Pluto.
If you want a TalkTalk supplied box you will need to phone and recontract with them.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes