cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Now and netflix

Staciejeffrey
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 63 of 63

I re contracted my full fibre. And added netflix and now ..I haven't recieved the emails to activate the services they keep saying its stick on there system...so I'm getting no help from talktalk 

62 REPLIES 62

Message 21 of 63

Hi

Sorry for the delay - I've managed to have the product fully removed from the account , and am now in the process of adding this back to the account with the associated discount.  I'll give it a couple of hours to see if this is added correctly and then see if I can trigger the NOW activation email to you, to allow you to activate this.

I can then check to see if this gets added correctly with our vendor platform.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 22 of 63

Any luck today ? 

0 Likes

Message 23 of 63

Hi

Ok, I'll take this back to our vendors, they asked to check as they are trying to add the option onto the platform.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 24 of 63

Just logged in its saying I still have no active passes 

0 Likes

Message 25 of 63

Hi

Can you log into your NOW TV Account online and see if Entertainment is now active.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 26 of 63

thanks i appreciate it

0 Likes

Message 27 of 63

Hi

It is one of the strangest issues I've dealt with so far, and I've been here 16 years, so seen a few.

I'm trying to tackle this issue from 2 sides. I'm waiting to see if we can remove the Now TV product from your account without having to wait another 26 days for it to complete. and I've been emailing our platform vendor this morning to see if their developers have the option of adding the product back to their platform manually. if they can add it back on, then we can change things with the account here, if not, I need to get the product removed so I can add it back from here.

With regards to the discount, that's not something I'm worried about at this moment because I'll restart that anew as soon as I can get things working.  Discounts are just billing etc, so I'll worry about amending all that later, so don't worry about that side of things 🙂

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 28 of 63

Thanks Karl I appreciate all you are doing. It sounds like it's been a right nightmare for us all...would there be any chance I could have an extension on my talktalk tv discount ? When it's all working ? As Its took so long ? 

0 Likes

Message 29 of 63

Hi Stacie,

I've got the developers to cancel the open stuck order from march, it took a while, but got there in the end 🙂

The Order to remove the current NOW TV option from the account has gone through however as NOW TV Bill in advance, this has set the completion date in 27 days.  This is expected behaviour.

Obviously, I'm not prepared to wait that long to add NOW TV or leave you without the service for that long, so I've reached out to a billing colleague who has made a change to the account to try and get this removed immediately.  I'll check later to see if this completes.

Because of the changes he has made, this will trigger some automated emails about changing packages etc, that will not make sense, so ignore any emails you get about changes to your account.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 30 of 63

👍

0 Likes

Message 31 of 63

Hi

Sorry for the delay, I was not here yesterday, I'll chase this up now.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 32 of 63

Any further forward karl. Haven't had now tv for over a week now 

0 Likes

Message 33 of 63

Hi Stacie

OK, I think we are a little further forward now.  I've raised the order on the system yesterday to remove the NOW TV product off your account.

I've found an old open order from March where NOW was originally requested, and it looks like this was then added again at the end of April, but part of this failed because of the old open order from March.

I've requested our Ops teams to manually set any old orders to a completed state so they will not interfere with any orders I raise to add the Now TV product.  As soon as they confirm the orders are closed off, I can then proceed with my bit.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 34 of 63

Hi

OK, I'll remove things from your account now, and then wait a little for this to process, then re-add and see if we can then get these activated.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 35 of 63

Just checked there is nothing active 

0 Likes

Message 36 of 63

Hi @Staciejeffrey 

The Dev teams can see the communication failure, and have indicated they have had to remove all boosts from the cloud platform that sits between us and Now TV.

I have no access to your NOW TV Account of course, so can you log into your NOW Account online and check if anything shows as active, before I look at removing these from your TalkTalk account and re-adding these.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Staciejeffrey
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 37 of 63

Thanks Karl .turning in to a nightmare 

0 Likes

Message 38 of 63

Hi Stacie

I'm really sorry to hear this, and so sorry this is taking so long to rectify.  I've emailed our vendor asking for an update from their developers.  I can see that the Now Entertainment option has disappeared from their platform, so not sure if their teams are trying to remove and re-add these.

I'll see what I can find out for you.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Staciejeffrey
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 39 of 63

Don't know what's going on now ..this is a nightmare. I have just gone to watch now and its telling me to purchase a entertainment membership for 9.99 

0 Likes

Message 40 of 63

Hi Stacie

I've got teams looking at this from both sides, Our platform vendor is looking at this and Dev teams on our side are also looking at this.  They can see the flag in the system logs has been correctly set to Yes, so are now looking at why this has not been passed across to the platform to activate the services.

I'm chasing for more info currently.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes