cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Now and netflix

Staciejeffrey
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 14

I re contracted my full fibre. And added netflix and now ..I haven't recieved the emails to activate the services they keep saying its stick on there system...so I'm getting no help from talktalk 

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Staciejeffrey
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 14

Thanks Karl your the only person that has been able to help with my problem...I look forward to the hd boost being activated 😀 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 14

Hi

Glad the options are now live.

I've had a look at the back end TV platform and I can see Netflix and NOW Boosts are live, but can see the HD Boost is the previous boost added in March that is stuck in pending.

I've asked our support teams to raise a ticket to our platform vendor requesting this is removed, and then a fresh HD Boost assed added.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Staciejeffrey
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 14

Problem sorted ..I have netflic and now activated. But I have not recieved the now tv boost (hd) ? 

0 Likes

Staciejeffrey
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 14

I'm just going around in loops .then that order gets stuck ..its getting silly ...and every month in loosing my tv discount. That I'm not even able to use 😞 .I'll see what happens in 7 days 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 14

Hi

Our teams have advised that the secondary order is waiting to complete.  If services are not activated within 7 days or the initial request then they would automatically cancel and could then be re-added.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Staciejeffrey
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 14

I don't mean to be going on .but it has been over a month now and no change ..is it being looked in to ...when you say ticket completed are you meaning my issue. Or my problem on this page. I really dint know what's going on .what are the next steps ? Seems like it would be easier to start from scratch 

0 Likes

Staciejeffrey
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 14

Will you keep me updated please

0 Likes

Message 9 of 14

Hi

I do not have a timescale as yet, they advise there is a child order (secondary order) attached to the stuck order that is awaiting completion.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Staciejeffrey
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 14

So how long will the order be stuck for ? 

0 Likes

Staciejeffrey
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 14

Okay Karl keep me informed please..its annoying that I cancelled my sky tv for this. And I can't watch sky shows 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 12 of 14

Hi @Staciejeffrey 

The Loyalty Team have advised they cannot help with this and there is a stuck order.  I've raised an internal ticket here to our support teams to see if they can manually move the ticket to completed.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 13 of 14

Hi

I've requested our Loyalty Team contact you directly and they will call within 48hrs.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes