cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Now and netflix

Staciejeffrey
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 63 of 63

I re contracted my full fibre. And added netflix and now ..I haven't recieved the emails to activate the services they keep saying its stick on there system...so I'm getting no help from talktalk 

62 REPLIES 62

Message 1 of 63

Hi

I've sent you a private message for some info.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 63

Hi Karl Ive pretty much gave up on this I only had the now through talk talk because the boost was included .I appreciate everything you have done .but I have been sold a product that I am not receiving. Can I cancel all the tv services through you ? So just have my Internet with talktalk ? 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 63

Hi

The discount for the TalkTalk TV box is unaffected by Now TV subscriptions, and as the TV box itself is working, and Netflix subscriptions are working, the discount for this would not be extended.

with regards to Now TV, our developers have updated the ticket to say they could see a record that was showing as inactive.  They requested Business approval to set this as active.  This was granted, and I'm waiting on there reply to see if this has been set to active.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 63

The talk talk tv discount? Not the now discount ? 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 63

Hi

I restarted the discount when I added Now Entertainment back on to the account a couple of days ago.  I've been monitoring the ticket I've raised and can see it has been passed between the teams looking at this.  I've also emailed the details over to our process improvement manager here as I believe this process is not working as it should and this needs to be picked up for review.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 63

Do they normally reply quickly...I'm only getting annoyed after the fact I've got a discount on talktalk tv which is 5 pound a month and I currently get it for nothing  it runs out soon and I feel it's being wasted 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 63

Hi

A little further forward, but essentially the same place.  Last time there was no HD Boost showing anywhere.  Now this is showing on our back end platform correctly, so it will need the vendor to contact the Teams at NOW TV to ask why it is not showing as active on your NOW TV Account.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 8 of 63

So we are exactly where we was a month ago 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 63

Hi

I've raised this back to our development Teams as the HD Boost option is showing correctly on the back end system now.  They may need to reach out to NOW TV teams to see why this has not been added.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 10 of 63

No it says to purchase the boost for 6 pound 

0 Likes

Message 11 of 63

Hi

I've checked and Now TV shows active on the account as normal.

I've just had a look on the TV cloud platform and it is now showing the Entertainment boost as active for 11:50 today, and it is also showing the Now HD boost as active, this was not showing before.

Does it not show a HD boost if you log directly into your NOW TV account online ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 12 of 63

Had the email Karl activated the entertainment pass ...still no boost .so no further forward:(

0 Likes

Message 13 of 63

I'll give it a few more days .Just getting silly now 

0 Likes

Message 14 of 63

Hi

I really do understand your frustration with the length of time this is taking.  

The option was added to your account, I've taken this to our development teams to flag that the activation email is not being sent.  They have seen a communication failure between our systems and the vendor platform and have raised this across to the vendor to take a look.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 15 of 63

👍 if it's not done soon I'll have no choice but too just get rid of talktalk tv ..not the best service I'm being given lately  ..and I'm not blaming you .I know ulyour trying to sort this 

0 Likes

Message 16 of 63

Hi Stacie,

I'm still working on this, there is still a ticket open with our developers, they have been updating this today as they pass information between themselves. 

I can see the option for Now Entertainment on the Account but it is inactive, waiting to be activated if we can get the email link out to you.

I've tried sending this from your account, but there is no clarification if this is being sent so I may need to ask the development teams to see if this email is going out.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 17 of 63

I just feel like I'm being fobbed off now .it's taking forever to get sorted 

0 Likes

Message 18 of 63

No still nothing 

0 Likes

Message 19 of 63

Hi

I've triggered a NOW activation email, can you check your email folders and spam folders to see if an email has arrived.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 20 of 63

Still not received anything 

0 Likes