cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

NowTV not active on New account

Markrstanley
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I have a similar issue to an earlier comment about TV not being activated.

I have a new connection and although I’ve had 2 emails confirming and then cancelling my NowTv subscription and now unable to active via my TalkTalk account. 

Not a good first experience 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Mark,

I'm sorry to hear that you have given notice to cancel during the cooling off period, and I fully understand your reasons.

Our teams will review the failings behind this issue.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Markrstanley
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

After a number of weeks speaking to Talk Talk customer service and having to re contract 3 times (the only way to remove and re add the TV packages apparently) with still no NowTv on my account I have given notice under the 14 day cooling off period. 

The joke is now I have to wait 30 days as this is being done as an escalation as there is an outstanding activity pending on the account (a NowTV activation that continually fails)

There are clearly serious problems with backend system integration and even after speaking to numerous people, promising call backs to resolve the situation and being passes from pillar to post I do hope someone (who has the ability to educate and make changes within the customer services business area) reviews my account interactions listen to the so called recordings and takes accountability of the false promises and just clear lack of understanding of how the Talk Talk systems work. 

For clarity the full fibre 900Mb broadband was working with no issue , so only half of my contract was being delivered. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi Mark

When signing up you were offered NOW TV Boosts with a selected discount.

We’re sorry but due to unforeseen circumstances with Sky (NOW TV) we’ve been forced to withdraw this offer at short notice. This is why your NOW TV Activation is failing.

If you can give a call to our Loyalty Teams, they can have these items removed by our back office Teams, then arrange to have items added for you at an equal discount or agree a credit with you for the required discounts.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hi

There is a link to activate TV (only) but that also fails , I did manage to speak to someone in customer services and they said they would send a new Now TV box out to me (as I ordered a complete entertainment / cinema / sports package) I have not received that yet (expected in the next day or so) but when I log into my account it still does not show my other Now Tv packages I have subscribed too. 

Should I be seeing them in my Talk Talk account as it only shows broadband in my packages ?

Mark

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

You should have an activation email.  What happens when you click on the activation link ?

Do you currently have a NOW TV account and if so, when you log into NOW TV Online, does it show any active services currently ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes