cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Remote control

Patty3
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 12 of 12

I have just joined talk talk and received my box but there was no control included

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

Thank you for your help, now it all makes sense, we didn’t sign up for the box as thought it was an inclusive package as it says on internet, I do not wish to increase my payments and this is why I changed to talktalk,

thanks again for your help.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Hi

OK, this is the router for the internet, so obviously no remote control is included with this.

When signing up did you ask to have TalkTalk TV added to your package, this is an additional cost of £5 per month, will include the 4K TV box, and access to other TV Options and any exclusive content from TalkTalk.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Yes that’s all we have received 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Hi 

Do you mean the wifi Hub , like the one below :

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

We only have a hub 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Hi

Take a look at the following :

Compare our TalkTalk TV Boxes - TalkTalk Help & Support

From left to right, is it box 1 , 2 ,3 or 4

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Is it this TALKTALK7A1EE4

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hi

Is it on a sticker on the back or underneath ?

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

Where do I find out which box I have?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 11 of 12

Hi

What model box have you received.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes