cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Replacement Set Top Box

MellP
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

After 2 hours last night chatting with 3 different agents (plus the Bot a few times), resetting my box, doing maintenance repairs I was told I needed a new TV Box 4k as my box couldn't be fixed.  I was then disconnected again so gave up.  I've been on again today to 2 agents plus the bot and again been disconnected from the chat just as they are going to look at my account (supposedly).

I can't bear to go through the whole chat process again, is there any way I can just be sent the new box and/or engineer to resolve the faulty TV box I currently have?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 4

03451 720088.

Closes 7pm tonight. Open 9am - 6pm Saturday. Not open Sunday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

MellP
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

OK.  Do you happen to have a phone number for the loyalty team please?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

TalkTalk no longer provide the older Huawei boxes, this stopped over 2 1/2 years ago.

The box cannot be replaced or repaired by an engineer.

You may be eligible for the New 4K TV box however as you are out of contract, you will need to renew the contract and have TalkTalk entertainment added to your package at £5 per month that will also cover the rental of the box.

If this is something you are interested in, please give our customer Loyalty Team a call and they can arrange this for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes