cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Sky Sports Boost

gordy52
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

I have been trying to sign up to the Sky Sports Boost offer of £20/month for 12 months. I go through the process successfully on my account and receive the message that a email will be sent for activation. I haven't received any email. I have been trying to do this since last Friday. I have spoke to agents via Chat without any success. At the latest Chat the agent said that he could help me remove Sky Sports from my account. I explained that I don't have Sky Sports so why would I need to remove it. I was further confused because I was being asked "TalkTalk is required to record your agreement". I didn't wish to agree to something I don't understand. Any help with this would be appreciated.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Gordy52

I'm sorry you had to go down that route.  I'm still actively looking into the issue here and have raised tickets to our developers as this has the potential to affect others, so it is important we find a resolution.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Karl,

Thank you for your message. Yes I did contact one of your colleagues via chat. It wasn't a particularly pleasant encounter which is why I raised a complaint. In light of all the problems I had I decided to sign up to Sky Sports through my  Now Account. This is more expensive but at least I was able to sign up and was connected immediately. 

Thank you for you help and follow up.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi gordy52

I can see you have contacted my colleagues over the weekend and they have raised a complaint for you. The Team are now escalating this for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

gordy52
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Hi Karl,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I have checked my emails in all folders including junk/spam and there is nothing there. I have previously tried and got the confirmation message on my account but have not received any activation email. One of the chat agents also tried from their end and still no success. I have attached a screen shot of the message I got when I tried to sign up. Your help is appreciated.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

I've resent the activation email to your billing email address, can you check all folders, especially junk or spam folders to see if the email has arrived in there.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes