cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

TV Hub. Moving Apps to micro SD card

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I have installed Apps from the play store and now being nagged about being out of storage space.

I have a micro SD card installed and used the transfer apps command in the menu to move apps but none of them moved.

I uninstalled the apps, and reinstalled them but they still installed to the Hub memory, not the SD card.

How do I use the expanded memory to install apps and avoid the out of memory message?

I've removed some apps in the meantime.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Thank you 

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

Hi fr8ys,

Not tested this myself, so I've asked if our PQA Team have tested this functionality, or if they can test and let me know.

If the option is available via the menu to transfer Apps, then it should work, so let's see if we can find out if there is an issue with this option.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes