cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

TV Hub

Derby003
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Please can you organise to send me a new tv hub to replace our existing Talktalk tv box so that we can receive itvx in November.

Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

Thankyou, I've had a look and you are eligible for one of the new 4K TV boxes.  

The old TV charge has been replaced by TalkTalk entertainment and this has to be added to your package to receive the new 4K TV box.

If you give our customer services teams a quick call and ask for the new 4K TV box, they can make the required changes to your account and get this dispatched for you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Derby003
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

Thanks Karl. All done

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi

I've sent you a Private Message (PM) with a link to complete some security details.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Derby003 thanks for that your post has been escalated and you should hear shortly 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes