cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

TVX on New Hub

Fatboy99
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

I Upgraded to the new hub because I wanted to be able to watch ITV during high weather pressure situations.  I should explain that when the weather pressure is high I lose most of my TV channels (I have an ariel) so I thought that if I accessed through the hub it would solve this...indeed I was advised that this would be the case.  However during the latest spell of glorious weather (and believe me I'm not complaining about this) I wanted to watch live programmes through the ITVx system...only to discover that the "Live" icon was missing from the menu.  This totally negates my reason for the upgrade.  Is there a way that I can watch ITVx live programmes through the new hub...or have I been "sold a pup" by TalkTalk? 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi

Many on demand apps such as ITVX, All4 etc rely on the freeview signal to identify the region and deliver the correct content.  If there is no aerial signal then the apps may fail.  This is a limitation of the app itself, and nothing to do with TalkTalk or any other provider.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes