cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

We have the 4K tv box and an icon has appeared, looking like an inverted bell with a slash

John1001
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Does anyone know how to remove the upturned bell icon which is only visible when the tv box is connected? Never seen it before, everything else is ok. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

this looks like a mute icon, for when you mute the sound.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

John1001
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

This is the icon, right side of the screen and moves up and down in 3 locations. Full reset has cured it but at the cost of my recordings.This is the icon, right side of the screen and moves up and down in 3 locations. Full reset has cured it but at the cost of my recordings.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

Not sure what the icon refers to, or the position on screen, are you able to post a picture of the screen so I can identify the icon.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes