cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Talk Talk tv box

vpalm
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I see that the TalkTalk tv box is no more. As my contract includes tv what should I do to get it up and running.  At the moment I'm using a Sky hd+ box that keeps freezing every so often and I have to unplug and leave for around 10 minutes to get it going.

Victor Palmer
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 5

TV is an available item, @vpalm.

Unfortunately it gets confusing as it is included in the package description regardless. 

The £5.00 applies if you want to use the Talktalk facility via the 4K box.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi

the box can output at lower definition via HDMI for a non 4K TV however we cannot guarantee this will work on all models of TV as these are to numerous to test.  If there are any issues and you are unable to use the box, it can then be returned.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

vpalm
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Is this applicable if you don't have a 4K tv Karl. 

Victor Palmer
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi

All packages will have an aspect of TV in their title and will give access to add items via my account such as Netflix or NOW TV.

TalkTalk now offer a 4K TV Streaming box and if out of contract, you will be required to renew the contract if offered this box. You will also have TalkTalk entertainment added to your package at £5 per month that will also cover the rental of the 4K TV box. This will replace any legacy TV charge.

If you are interested in one of the new TV boxes, give our customer teams a call and they can add this to your current package.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes