cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Talk talk Hub - Android 12

stijn1990
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

I received my new hub today, but it still runs on Android 10

I did try and update it in the settings, but it says the latest update is Android 10

My previous hub was updated to Android 12

Can anyone clarify if the Hubs are updated in batches?

Thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi

I don't think it gives that option.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

ben_flugel
Team Player
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Does this give the option for HDR to follow the content, rather than just HDR on by default for everything? 

I'm keen to get Android 12 pushed to my box if so. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

The Hubs are updated in batches as per a rollout schedule organiised by our Device Team.

This ensures that the deployment is staggered and does not cause any issues during upgrade or resulting from it.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.