cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Talktalk TV multiroom

Vickygilbo
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Hi all

Just recently got a talk talk TV hub for an extra fiver a month. Just wondering if I can get in multiplerooms without moving the box. Or do I need to order multiple box's for each room I want to watch it in.

Tia Vick 

Vg
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Vicky,

Just to confirm, there is currently no multiroom option available and customers are currently only supplied with one TV box.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

If so then the TV will provide these over the air via aerial.

If you are looking for HD channels if your TV does not have an HD tuner, then a Freeview Plus or YouView box would possibly suit your needs. You can pick these up quite cheaply from second hand outlets. CeX for example, also offer guarantees.

Hope this helps.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Vickygilbo
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

We have a firestick it's mainly for free view channels if we decide to watch normal TV say in our bedroom 

Cheers Vick 

Vg
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

There is no multi room option and I'm unaware that you can order additional boxes.

What are you wishing to achieve by having additional boxes in other rooms as there are probably other solutions that would accomplish this? Also bear in mind that broadcast TV is Freeview based and the TV tuner will pick up the same channels as the box 

If it's the additional apps that you wish to use it may be worth considering an Amazon Firestick or a Roku Stick to see if these provide the apps you are looking for. They can be obtained relatively cheaply too during sale periods.

Staff are back next week and will clarify the multiroom / additional box position for you then.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).