cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Tv Remote

Peterpop
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 15 of 15

My TV remote is hard to work having to constantly press hare on some of the buttons. Is a replacement available?

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 15

Thankyou For your fast help.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 15

Hi

I've removed your account number, best not to post this publicly.

I've a TV box on the way to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Private Message TalkTalk

Message 4 of 15

account number 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 15

I've added my numbers

0 Likes

Message 6 of 15

Hi

can you add your home phone number or account number to your 'Community Profile' so I can locate your account.

Karl

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 7 of 15

Yes please that will be great 👍 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 15

Hi

I have to send a tv box and remote and you return the other box and remote via a returns bag.

Shall I go ahead.

Karl

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 9 of 15

Yes what does that entail? 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 15

Hi

ok, we do not currently have stock of individual remotes, so the only option is to swap out the whole unit.  Is this ok?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 11 of 15

TalkTalk TV 4K Box 

0 Likes

Message 12 of 15

Hi

what model TV box do you have?

Karl

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 13 of 15

Yes I've replaced batteries some of the pads on remote have to be Presses hard down to activate. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 14 of 15

Hi

have you replaced the batteries to rule this out.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes