cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

pin code

alicia3
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

when trying to access itvx it is asking me for a pin, i have never been given or asked for one

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Please see the pinned thread at the top of the TV board @MarionE .

If you still have an issue please start your own thread.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

I have tried to watch three different programmes and it asks me for a PIN for each.  I have a new TV hub

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

@Caravan2 

Hi,
Please start your own thread as each case is considered unique and it is easier for support to be given to one person per thread and also less confusing.
To start your thread click the Browse button, then Help With Your Service and select the appropriate category. You will then see a Blue Button "Start A Topic"
Please also note that you should only post back on that thread and not start another on the same topic as multiple posts cause delay to you and others seeking help.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Caravan2
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 10

How

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

@Teribar please read the answers in this thread.

If you still have an issue please start your own thread.

0 Likes

Teribar
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 10

Where to go for ITVX default pin

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

You get the code from the hub box once you open ITVX, which you them enter into the ITV website.

Delgarno1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 10

I have signed in to ITVX, but is asking for pin. This is hub box

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

Which box are you using.

ITVX requires you to sign in. You need to create an account on the ITV website and then link the accounts.