cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

youview box

computerman
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Re youview box. For over a year recording programs from  itv 1 have failed. "failed to record" BBC. dave, etc all record ok. Programs like love your weekend (alan titchmarsh, love your garden etc. fail

Have tried the first 2 reset options ans the other ones will delete all the programs i have saved and not yet watched. Used about 1/4 of disk space. Can you solve the problem please

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi

fr8ys is correct, the only option if the maintenance reset has not worked is the full factory reset that will erase the hard drive.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Unfortunately there is no magic wand here.

If the keep recordings options have not worked the only option to repair your hard drive is the factory reset or lose recordings options.

One thing you may not have considered is to record on the +1 channel. This won't be in HD though, but may be an option rather than lose recordings.

Please note TalkTalk now only supply non recordable boxes, so you may have to bite the bullet and lose your recordings if the issue continues.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes