cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

£100 voucher to stay with Talk Talk

DLtthelp
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Good afternoon,  like some others I briefly started a switch to a different provider and was then directly emailed by TalkTalk to stay with a competitive monthly price and a gift card/voucher (I believe it is through Giftcloud).  I have cancelled the switch and received confirmation of that cancellation from both providers along with my new bill from Talk Talk.  My question is this....I am very keen to avoid chasing this voucher and would like the process to just 'work' as it should.  However, I have nothing in writing (though I did ask for the notes to be added to my account when I called and accepted the new deal).  Can someone from support let me know the following please:

1.  Is it 42 days from the day I 'recontracted' or is it 90 days or is it longer?  I keep seeing different answers but was told verbally 42 days.

2.  Do I just sit tight and wait to be contacted by Giftcloud? Or is there a progress link I can track to see the process?

3.  Can someone please look at my account and confirm I'm eligible and I'm 'in the queue'? I know I am eligible, it was very clearly offered, I just have a recent history of an offer going wrong elsewhere which took a ridiculous amount of emailing etc to fix.......so while I'm still in my 14 day cooling off period, I'd like to see something in black and white because verbal just frankly isn't very confidence inspiring!

Thank you. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

We are working through a backlog a the moment, hopefully it wont take too long.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thanks, appreciate you doing that for me. Any update on how many days it may take? If I need to do anything or just sit tight and wait for giftcloud to email me? A little info on the process would be great if you know any more. Thanks again. 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message