cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Being charged for Talk TV when I am not a Talk TV user

Eddie4419
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

TalkTalk has suddenly started charging me £3.29 per month when I don't have Talk TV and have never had it. How do I get through to their accounts department? No one is available on the Chat service.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Thank you for completing security, the Tv charge has now been removed. 

Message 2 of 11

Thank you. Appears to have worked, the reply was as follows:

Secure Verification

Thanks, we'll get back to you soon.

Message 4 of 11

The PM will have included a secirity key which needs responding to promptly, otherwise it will lapse. You will need to wait until Monday now until the support team are back online. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi Arnie,

I followed your instructions yesterday but nothing worked. Is there anyone who can look into this please?

I asked for help with this last Wednesday but I am not any further resolving the issue.

As I have stated previously, I have never had TalkTalk TV and I can't receive TalkTalk TV, therefore I don't want to pay for it.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hi @Eddie4419

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

I have moved this to the Billing section where the team member there can have a look at this for you.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi Karl,

Can someone look into this for me please? I rang 03451 720088 thinking I could speak to someone but it just resulted in a text message containing a link, the link took me back to the community.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 11

Hi Eddie

As my colleague advises, our teams can look at the billing for you and make adjustments to your package if required.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 11

03451 720088, closes 7pm, Monday to Friday, 6pm Saturday. 

Open from 9am, Monday-Saturday, @Eddie4419.

Seems a rather odd figure, but it may be a part month or something. Did you recently renew your contract?

Doing it online, they seem to add TV automatically. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes