cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Cancelling unlimited calling plan

cat14
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I want to cancel my unlimited calling plan in a week or so because it's just too expensive. Can anyone tell me if I have to contact TalkTalk by phone, something I hate doing, or can I just untick the box in the boosts list?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

lady gardener
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

I see whats happened, your last bill was prepared on the same day you cancelled the boost, (bills are prepared days before they are issued) The boost is removed, and you will see a discount on your next bill for the advance payment from last month. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hello Arne,

no the calls boost wasn't removed 9th of last month, that was the date my previous contract expired.  I have since started a new contract and at £16 per month for unlimited calls I would be greatly overpaying given the few calls I make.  I am now using my mobile phone at a cost of £5 per month for unlimited calls and texts.  Just a few minutes ago I unticked the relevant box in the boosts list and have received confirmation that the calling plan is cancelled.

lady gardener
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi cat14

The unlimited calls boost was removed 9th of last month?

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

If you have a box to untick then by all means try that, but make sure you get a pop up box to confirm the action. Otherwise, wait here until next week when the support team here can check for you and remove as necessary. 

0 Likes