cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

One-time installation fee!! customer from Shellenergy.

fuatd
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

This month we automatically switched from my internet provider shellenergy to you. I was charged an installation fee on my first month's bill for a modem I was already using and working. So there will be no new installation for me and I didn't ask for that.

This is an unfair situation. Who will correct this problem and the additional charge on my first invoice?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

I have had got the same issue:

It looks like it was not a standarlized email, as we have different one-off setup charge.

check the link below please:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Billing/set-up-charges-towards-customers-after-acquring-SHELL/m-...

Please solve the issue as soon as possible. And I am not happy to be advanced charged.

Thank you.

JOMO
0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

There is no setup fee it would be listed in the itemized bill, the wording on the email is standardized. 

Message 3 of 6

Hey,

Thank you so much for the quick reply, I attached a screenshot,
Unfortunately, there is such a detail in my first invoice mail that came to me this month, what exactly is this?

bill-talktalk.png
0 Likes

fuatd
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Hey,

Thank you so much for the quick reply, I attached a screenshot,
Unfortunately, there is such a detail in my first invoice mail that came to me this month, what exactly is this?

bill-talktalk.png
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi fuatd

I have checked your bill, there is no installation fee you have been charged for the service used since the switch on the 17th to your billing date then the advance month charge. 

Where are you seeing an installation fee? 

0 Likes