cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Compensation Payment Not Received & Complaint Not Addressed

DarrenJackson1
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

For over two months my internet connection has been rubbish with frequent outages, two engineer visits to my property and ~8 fault reports; speeds dropped from 12 Mbps to 7 Mbps (drop of 40% performance - not good!). On the following chat it was agreed TalkTalk pay £22 compensation within a few days. This has not appeared on my account. Since all your chat sessions have transcripts I trust you will have no problem finding this and actioning it. Further the call back to my complaint has been rescheduled multiple times even though you've never made contact originally 23/06, then 29/06 and now 06/07. It's not good enough. Provide the service I pay for or terminate the contract without penalty so I can find a provider that can offer the service. The hours wasted is ridiculous.

16 Jun 2023 20:15 PM
1 hours 14 min
Web
Rocky

Rocky|21:17 PM
Perfect, Dareen. I have another good news for you. I was able to get an approval instead of £11, we will give you a £22 compensation for you. Are you happy to proceed?
You|21:17 PM
It's so bad.
Rocky|21:17 PM
Dareen. I have another good news for you. I was able to get an approval instead of £11, we will give you a £22 compensation for you. Are you happy to proceed?
You|21:17 PM
Thank you. I knew you would improve on £11 and enjoy a challenge.
Rocky|21:18 PM
You're most welcome, Dareen. Please give me 1-2 minutes, I will now take note the £22 for you. Thank you. The issue started over a month ago, right?
You|21:19 PM
Two months ago!
Probably a little longer.
It's not great is it?
Rocky|21:19 PM
Thank you for confirming, Dareen.

4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @DarrenJackson1

The credit will appear on the account in the next few hours. 

Sorry for the delay

Message 2 of 5

@Michelle-TalkTalk the compensation payment is not showing on My Account or Transaction History. If you would please follow up. Thanks.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. Just to confirm, is this now showing in your My Account or do you still need assistance with this?

Thanks

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

See if it is showing in Transaction History, @DarrenJackson1. Otherwise it could simply take till the next bill to be applied.

It is a goodwill payment and should be honoured one way or another, but staff are unlikely to catch this before next week. 

Your thread is in the queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes