cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Compensation

WalkWalk88
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

From around the 16th March for a week we had no service at all.

It's been over 2 months now and I thought TalkTalk had an auto compensation scheme but Ive not received anything. I had to pay for extra mobile data.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi WalkWalk88

I have asked  the Auto compensation team to investigate, from the dates it will be a few days compensation owed. 

Once the investigation is complete you will receive an SMS/Email.

Regards

Message 3 of 6

The first weekend doesn't count and then they allow themselves a further few days to sort it, before it kicks in, @WalkWalk88, so you're not likely to see much more than a day or two of compensation if it gets approved. 

Unfortunately I am still getting an error message when I try to find the information, which I'll report as a fault.

I'll move this to billing for you.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 4 of 6

TalkTalk knew about the issue on Friday 17th March and the issue was resolved on the evening of Thursday 23rd March.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

It looks like you reported it on here on Friday 17th March, @WalkWalk88.

Your previous thread:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Full-Fibre/Full-Fibre-900-Internet-down-AGAIN-ever-since-5pm/td-...

No indication on there what happened after 20th. Can you remember exactly when it was resolved?

Unfortunately the link to the automatic compensation scheme is broken for me just now. Can you access it? See what happens if you put automatic compensation in the forum search engine. 

How the days are actually calculated is quite complicated, and it's not clear when Talktalk staff actually knew about the fault either. It would only have been picked up on here on the Monday if you didn't call in / use Chat over that weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes