cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Contract ending

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

Hi everyone been sometime but can I ask our contract ends 01 09 23. We have just had our bill which goes to 24th August. What happens next re contract ending are we contacted?

Thanks

Not an expert at much just like to learn about as many things as I can
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

AllyM
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 10

@silverbird63 ,

As others have said, the best way to renew is to contact the Loyalty Team by phone or live chat. You don't need any email. In fact, you're probably better off without it.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Calls us, or check My Account under offers, you are in your last 30 days so deals will be available. 

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 10

No email received as we have been waiting for info , checked everywhere not found. This is not good . We are not impressed 

Thank tou

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi silverbird63

Email was sent 4th August to a Gmail address. Best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720088 The will be able to see what options are available

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

Message 5 of 10

Mine arrived c 5 weeks before the end of the contract, @silverbird63.

They give you the option of continuing with the out of contract price (plus the previously applied April £s increases); upgrading (this will be offered regardless of whether it's actually available for your line....) or renewing for a new fixed (+ April increases) term at a specific price.

So pretty useless, in fact, and you have the added nuisance of TV being automatically applied.

You are better taking a look at the small print at the foot of this page, and then ring up or use Chat, as previously advised. Also check prices on comparison websites for similar packages so you are equipped to haggle. 

https://new.talktalk.co.uk/broadband/deals-existing-customer

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 10

We still haven't had an email from talk talk regarding our renewal offers contract ends 01 Sep 23. Seriously ready to go  sad as we are 1st gen customers. 

Thanks

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 10

Hi silverbird63

The service continues on after the contract end date, at a higher out of contract price so, best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720088 They will be able to see what options are available, any over payments after your recontract will be credited back to your account on your next bill 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 10

You'll get an email next month giving you several options, @silverbird63.

To avoid any unwanted extras, simply call 03451 720088 and speak to the LOYALTY team to fix up your next deal. If you leave it to late August your next bill will be produced already showing an increase for the next 30 days - discounts currently applying will cease from 1st September, so that will be reflected in the next bill.

It all balances out again on the subsequent bill if you renew after 24th August, as any overpayment that month will be redressed in the 24th September bill.

To avoid an unnecessarily high bill altogether, do this before the August bill is produced. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

You should get an email advising you of your out-of contract pricing and your options going forwards. Otherwise, if you are interested in renewing you can contact the customer loyalty team at any time, although it is generally best to do so within the last 30 days of your contract.