cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Direct Debit Failure

exasperated57
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I received an email to advise my payment on 19th July had been unsuccessful and also because of this I would be charged an extra £12.50 admin fee. I have been to my bank and they advised TT had not requested the payment and they said that the direct debit would be paid as soon as requested. As this was not mine or my banks fault I am not willing to pay any extra fees.

It seems this is quite a common fault with TT. Such a shame that Shell Energy migrated over to them.

How can I get this sorted?  Is there a telephone number so I can discuss this in person with TT?

2 REPLIES 2

AngryCustomer999
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

Try 0345 172 0088 if you prefer a call centre to this awful forum. I had the same problem as you and called that number. They made me cancel my direct debit and set up a new one and also make a one off payment. I will need to check my bills and bank statements carefully. Can't wait to leave talk talk.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

Hi exasperated57

We are aware of the issue with direct debits, the shell migration team are working on resolving this ASAP.  

In the Interim can you make a one off payment either on line or via our customers services.

Admin fees will not be applied

Regards

0 Likes