cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Ending contract Nightmares

Rachel#
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hi everyone, we had broadband full fibre installed on the 18th December 2023 two days later I called them and requested a cancellation under the no quibble 7 day period because it had not worked correctly from day one. Told them the issues every time I spoke to someone. I have now called/chatted to them 9 times and even lodged a complaint. A lady called me a few days ago to try and resolve. Told her we still wanted to progress with the cancellation, she said it would be sorted. Guess what I am still waiting to get confirmation from them, nothing ....apart from an email saying we have resolved your complaint!! Unbelievable 

Why are talk talk so poor with cancellations, I have recorded every call/conversation and have done screenshots of the constant chats I've had. What do I do know,? I chatted yesterday to another member of staff and she stated nothing is on my file for a cancellation. I give up..I really do, my only option is now to lodge a small claims court order to get them to terminate and also claim the £60 they took out a few days ago. Does anyone have any suggestions what else to do because this tactic is very sneaky and I'm getting very upset and frustrated about this whole matter. I wouldn't put it out in here but I'm desperate because staff don't take me seriously or something? 

Any advice would be appreciated 👍

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Rachel#
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 4

Hello I have added the details all done thanks 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi Rachel#

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

@Rachel#,

I'll move this to the billing section of the forum.

Staff will be back Tuesday to Friday, daytime, to help pick up the pieces.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.