cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Full Fibre Account Issues

Joe71
Team Player
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

My account is due to close on the 13th.

I contacted TT today to discuss a new full fibre option.  But I'm told nothing can be looked at while this inflight order to cease is in progress.  But I'm then told it's just copper line cancelled and the Fibre 65 will continue.  So I asked how much will the Fibre 65 will cost me and the user nontuthuko said they didn't know because there is no price reflected???

Can anyone assist?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Ok thanks.  I obviously don’t want to be charged any ongoing fees for the full fibre connection either.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Joe71

The is a cease for the copper line going ahead for the 13th November, We will need to wait for this to complete to check.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

I'm moving this to the billing section for you, @Joe71. They can check what's going on with the account there.

Wait for their reply before posting further. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 4 of 6

I've realised that I don't know what exactly has been cancelled now.  I'm hoping a staff member can look into this or me..

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

It's quite hard to follow this, @Joe71 !

So did you originally cancel your service altogether? Normally the end of a contract would just mean a change to full price, but you actually wanted to stop the service?

You could change your mind about the cease service, then renew / upgrade or whatever, once that is processed.

Please specify what exact package you were previously on. There is both FTTC Fibre65 and FTTP Fibre65 available.

Prices are listed in the Talktalk small print at the foot of the Talktalk main site sales pages.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes