cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Full payment

Kacora999
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hi last month my internet works only 2weeks but they take full payment even i had call they will not take money for all moth what to do now? THX *

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi Kacora999

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

@Kacora999 

Which service do you have i.e. regular broadband, fibre, full fibre etc? If you are having issues with it the support team here will be happy to help. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

@Kacora999, the bill will be for the normal contracted amount regardless of whether we have slow speeds / no internet / no phone. Keep the Direct Debit in place. 

There is an automated compensation scheme for cases where you lose service entirely. 

It takes a month after the resolution of the fault, but is more generous than the pro rata amount would have been per day as it is also to compensate for the inconvenience etc.

Details of the scheme are here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-your-auto-compensation-credit/ta-p/2326583

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes