cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

GIFTCLOUD REWARD VOUCHER

10megaton
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

I signed up for TalkTalk 150mbit full fibre on 28th Sept using the £50 gift card voucher email link, the order completed & the service went live on the 13th October but I've heard nothing about the gift card and using the check voucher status link in the email it is stuck on "Once your provider lets us know you have completed your purchase we will update this page."

Can TalkTalk please do the necessary to confirm the purchase was completed so the voucher can be sent?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

I'll re-escalate this again, @10megaton.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

10megaton
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 10

Still not heard anything..,

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hello, one month on and still radio silence on this...

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10
0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Thanks very much, its not that the voucher hasn't come through yet, just that the status page doesn't seem to recognise the purchase was made and the connection is live. So I'm not certain the purchase was tracked correctly.

Message 6 of 10

@10megaton, I'll re-escalate this for you. 

Looking at the dates, these vouchers usually take a minimum of 42 days to come through, while others are 90, well beyond the cooling off period. 

We have only just passed that minimum since you went live, so I don't think it could come through sooner, even assuming no glitches in the system. 

Staff will reply during the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Thanks but unfortunately I still haven't heard anything about this, can you please try the voucher team again?

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Hi @10megaton

I will contact the team responsible for the vouchers.

Keep checking your spam/junk mail folders 

Regards

0 Likes

10megaton
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

bump

0 Likes